- Challenge yourself by joining a rapidly growing organization and finish each day knowing you have made a difference!
- Be part of an exceptional company culture with a healthy work/life balance!
- Phoenix is pet-friendly so you can bring your dog to work with you!
Reporting to the Rising Sun Manager, the CRF Coordinator assists in managing and planning the day to day operations of the Phoenix Society’s Community Residential Facilities and is accountable for assisting in:
- Program management
- Facilities management of 2 CRF floors
- Supporting CSC community contracts
- Human resource management
- Case management
- Cummunity relations, and
- quality assurance
This full-time position works 37.5 hrs/week Monday to Friday and requires flexible scheduling to meet operational needs.
On-call availability will be an ongoing expectation of this position. The position is subject to a six-month probationary period.
- Completing the monthly shift schedule for CRF.
- Monitoring the Urinalysis Program.
- Attending weekly CRF Screening where required.
- Attending CSC/CRF Meetings as required.
- Liaising with local agencies on behalf of the agency.
- Assisting, mentoring, and monitoring staff accuracy in recording resident behaviour and reporting behaviours that indicate an escalation of risk to the community, the facility or to the resident himself.
- Follow direction from the Rising Sun Manager.
- Assist Rising Sun Manager when needed with staff coaching and disciplinary letters/meetings.
- The Coordinator will assist in mentoring newer staff in the completion of Resident Action Plans and effective case management strategies.
- Work as part of a team and assist with enhancing staff communication across shifts and communication between the CRF and CSC.
- Co-facilitating/planning Resident Meetings.
- Co-facilitating/planning staff meetings.
- Rotating on call during after-hours.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor of Arts Degree (or equivalent) with preference given to those with an academic background in social work, counselling, psychology or criminology
- Physically able to assist with moving client belongings, occasional assistance with grocery shopping for facility programs, moving objects from one place to another, etc.
- Current Enhanced Reliability Certificate
- Own vehicle preferred, including insurance that allows for transporting residents
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license preferred
- Ability to apply trauma-informed practices to clinical care
- Strong collaborative approach to delivering and developing programs and services
- Proficient in the use of the Offender Management System (OMS)
- Effective demonstration of skills in Risk Assessment, Risk Management, Conflict Resolution, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, Assertive Case Management. Motivational Interviewing, Mental Health Client training
- Demonstrated leadership skills including conflict resolution skills
- Effectively communicate professionally, verbally and written in English
- Current Tuberculosis Screening Certificate
- Office suite skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and central data systems
- Full medical and health benefits, including dental
- Long-term disability
- Employer-matched retirement plan
- A work culture that promotes staff development and growth
- Minimum 2 weeks’ vacation in the first year
We welcome qualified applicants with a passion for meaningful work to submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Position will remain posted until filled.