About us: Located in Surrey, BC and serving the Greater Vancouver region, the Phoenix Society is dedicated to social innovation. We encourage community initiatives that help participants exit the cycle of addiction and homelessness. Our integrated services model provides:
- early-recovery residential addiction services,
- employment and educational assistance,
- longer-term post-treatment transitional housing, and
- home-ownership opportunities
The Phoenix Society is a multi-service agency dedicated to providing accessible services and opportunities to people who face barriers related to addiction, mental health, education, criminal justice involvement and or employment.
KEY WORK RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the operations team combining human resources, maintenance, project management and internal training services, the People and Culture Advisor is the lead staff accountable for overseeing:
- Staffing processes
- Employee Training processes
- Employee Exits
- Human Resources Administration
- Occupational Health and Safety Committee
- Completion of Employee Performance Reviews
This is a Full-Time Position requiring availability to work Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
The People and Culture Advisor reports directly to the Director of Operations and/or designate.
This is a level 7 position with a wage range of $25.50 to $29.54 and full benefit package.
- Academic: Position requires a 2 year diploma. Preference given to those with CHRP designation. Equivalent experience and education accepted.
- Experience: Two years’ experience in a related human resources position. Equivalent experience and education accepted.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with the subject line 191220_PCA by January 10, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org